If you’d like to learn more about taking control of your money once and for all, check out the class details below:
• Begins: Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Living Hope Lutheran Church (8600 Horizon Dr, Shakopee) AND
Bloomington Lutheran Church (9350 Portland Ave. S, Bloomington)
• Classes will meet every Thursday for nine consecutive weeks
• Free child care will be provided
• Cost is $109/family
• If you are interested in learning more about the class, or wish to enroll, please follow these links or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Living Hope Class Link: fpu.com/1080755
Bloomington Class Link: fpu.com/1081918
In the first 90 days, the average family pays off $5,300 in debt and saves $2,700.
Past groups at Bloomington Living Hope paid off $340,000 and saved $40,000 in the first three months.
In nine easy-to-follow lessons, learn how to:
• Get out of debt
• Create a budget
• Save for the future
• Make wise spending decisions
• Communicate with your spouse about money without getting angry
This class is brought to you by the Stewardship Committee to help you manage God's blessings God's way for God's glory.